The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Junior Engineer results have been put on hold by the Patna High Court.
- NIT Srinagar to resume classes on November 28
- Baba Ramdev to create 20,000 jobs for youth, invests billions in Nepal
- Cashless transaction to be adopted in educational institutes: Madhya Pradesh
- UPSC museum inaugurated to showcase India’s administrative development
- Central government to open 62 new-JNV
The Patna High Court has recently issued a court order regarding the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Junior Engineer results. As per reports, the court has put Junior Engineer results on hold.
Reasons for passing this order:
- This decision from the government came in after a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) was filed by Rajiv Ranjan Kumar and others against the irregularities reported during the conduct of the written exam
- Advocate Deenu Kumar, appearing on the behalf of petitioners in a recent report, said, “During the first shift exam at SB College, Maulabagh, Arrah, the candidates were given second shift paper, to which the candidates protested. Patrolling Magistrate reported the matter to Nawada Thana and filed a FIR against the ten people including the center superintendent.”
- Furthermore, advocate said that from a long time now, irregularities in the examination process is seen while the Staff Selection Commission has been busy in publishing the results
To this, the bench of Justice Ajay Kumar Tripathi has ordered the state government to submit the response within four weeks time.
As per reports, the written examination was conducted for filling Junior Engineer posts in Water Resources Department on September 25, 2016.
Details of posts offered:
Total posts: 2,030
Name of the post:
Junior Engineer (Civil): 1,988
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 42
Once the case gets solved, results of the same will be declared by the commission.
Steps to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, http://bssc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required information in space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the same for future reference
For more updates, all the candidates are advised to keep a constant check on the official website.