Jharkhand board has declared the class 12 results for the arts stream, today, on June 9.
- Rajasthan RPSC RAS Mains 2013: Results expected next week at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- University of Calcutta Admissions 2016: Know how to apply
- IIST Admissions 2016: Apply now for engineering programmes
- IIAD New Delhi admissions 2016: Apply for Design programmes
- Willing to pursue Masters? Apply now for admissions at ABV-IIITM Gwalior
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi has declared the class 12 (arts) stream results today, on June 9, on its official website.
More than 3.21 lakh students took their JAC intermediate exams from February 17 to March 8, 2016, across 458 exam centres.
The candidates can now check their scorecard on the official website.
The candidates will have to perform the following steps to check the JAC class 12 results:
- Log on to the official website, the links for which are websites, jac.nic.in andwww.Results.JharkhandEducation.net
- Click on the live link ‘Intermediate class 12 (Arts) Exam Result 2016’
- When the new window opens, they should fill in the required details such as roll number and name in the space provided and submit
The results would appear on the screen. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the same for future reference.
The students can also check their results via SMS:
For getting the Class 12 results on SMS, students need to send the following SMS to 56263:
SMS – RESULT <space>JAC12<space>ROLL CODE + ROLL NUMBER
Example: If your Roll Code is: 11001 and Roll Number is 1001
SMS: RESULT JAC12 110011001 to 56263
The Jharkhand Class 12 (science and commerce) results were declared on May 20.
About Jharkhand Board:
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on November 15, 2000. The Jharkhand Academic Council was established with the aim of conducting examinations such as intermediate education, secondary education, sanskrit education, madrasa education, and higher secondary examination.
The board also works to prescribe courses of studies for such examinations and for recommendation and recognition of intermediate educational institutions, high schools, sanskrit schools and madrasas to the state government.+