Online harassment on Twitter has gotten so bad that some users opt to never read their mentions, while others are driven to log off the platform forever. Now, Twitter is addressing the problem with a new anti-harassment tool, according toBloomberg.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Quail Lodge car show has become the hottest ticket for the super rich at Pebble Beach Concours
- Top 5 Car News Of The Week: Nissan Kicks, Kia Seltos, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios & More
- The Daihatsu Copen XPlay Brings Back Weird Sports Cars
- Reliance Industries set to bring Tiffany jewellery stores to India
- ‘Ride-and-drive’ the streets of downtown Detroit when auto show moves in June
- Audi Q7 facelift review, test drive
- AMAZON ECHO AUTO REVIEW: SO… HOW DUMB IS YOUR CAR?