The 32GB version of Google’s Pixel XL has an estimated Bill of Materials (BoM) of $285.75, including component costs and assembly costs. This is according to the BoM experts at IHS, who have released their report regarding Google’s smartphone today.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Dealership Loyalty
- Shipping a Car Overseas
- Commercial Uses For GPS Tracking And Fleet Management Systems
- All About Car Maintenance
- How To Check if Your Battery Is Dead in Your Vehicle
- 5 Determining Factors When Looking for a Tractor for Your Business
- 4 Costs To Consider When Purchasing a Car