A federal judge in Detroit sentenced former engineer James Liang to 40 months in prison on Friday for his role in Volkswagen AG’s multiyear scheme to sell diesel cars that generated more pollution than U.S. clean air rules allowed. U.S.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Dealership Loyalty
- Shipping a Car Overseas
- Commercial Uses For GPS Tracking And Fleet Management Systems
- All About Car Maintenance
- How To Check if Your Battery Is Dead in Your Vehicle
- 5 Determining Factors When Looking for a Tractor for Your Business
- 4 Costs To Consider When Purchasing a Car