Alphabet has shut down its Titan unit that was exploring the use of unmanned aerial vehicles for the delivery of internet services. The Google parent is instead focusing on its balloons-based Project Loon to deliver the internet to remote areas.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Electric Cars Dominate Frankfurt Auto Show
- This week in Auto: Bajaj Auto may make e-bicycles; car makers chase new buyers after demand meltdown
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Love, hate and electric cars
- Will Top-End Sports Cars Like Porsche’s New Taycan Inevitably Be Self-Driving?
- The 2019 Frankfurt Auto Show’s heaviest-hitting debuts
- Highest-Horsepower Sports Cars Under $100,000
- Top 10 Best Japanese Sports Cars on Sale Today