Hyundai Motor Co said on Thursday it was placing electric vehicles at the centre of its product strategy – one that includes plans for a premium long-distance electric car as it seeks to catch up to Tesla and other rivals.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Take a look inside three of the most expensive electric cars
- Most car companies in India suffering loss, says Maruti Suzuki chairman RC Bhargava
- Top 10 Cars, SUVs of the 2019 Frankfurt Auto Show
- Electric Cars Dominate Frankfurt Auto Show
- This week in Auto: Bajaj Auto may make e-bicycles; car makers chase new buyers after demand meltdown
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Love, hate and electric cars
- Will Top-End Sports Cars Like Porsche’s New Taycan Inevitably Be Self-Driving?