Jaguar first revealed the contemporary take on the much-loved E-Type in 2012. The occasion was the international motor show in Paris and the production F-Type was a considered product avoiding any retro references to its predecessor while still honoring its spirit.
- In the US sports car Toyota Supra sell for 0 dollars
- Auto sales in May: Early trends show small cars taking centrestage
- Mercedes Is Set To Restore The SL To Its Iconic Sports Car Status
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI review, test drive
- The 2020 New York Auto Show is Officially Cancelled
- MG Motor MGB: Legacy Of A British Sports Car
- Current-generation Honda Gold Wing to get Android Auto