University of Delhi (DU), Delhi has released the examination dates for Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Homoeopathic Medicine (PGMET-H 2016) on the official website, the link for which isdu.ac.in
As per schedule, the examination would be conducted on Sunday, November 13, 2016.
DU PGMET-H is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programme in Homoeopathy offered at Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicines for the session 2016-19.
All the candidates interested in applying for this course should possess a Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) degree from a recognised institute/university or from any other university established by law and recognised by Central Council of Homoeopathic included in the Second Schedule to the Act.
Also, candidates should have one year compulsory internship and should have obtained permanent registration from the Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine.
For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification at du.ac.in
Candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of entrance examination.
- The total duration of the test will be two hours
- The entrance test will cover all the subjects covered during BHMS degree course
- There would be one paper one paper with three different parts
The duration shall be of two hours.
The entrance Test shall cover all the subjects covered during BHMS degree course. It shall consist of one paper having three parts.
Part A: Pre and Para-Clinical subjects i.e. Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Pathology and Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
Part B: Clinical Subjects i.e. General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy, Radio-Diagnosis, Community Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Opthamology and Otorhinolaryngology.
Part C: Homoeopathic Material Medicine, Organon & Homoeopathic Philosophy, Repertory.
All the candidates need to pay Rs 1500 while SC/ST/PWD category applicants need to pay Rs 1300 only.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply through offline application mode
- Log on to the official website to download the application form
- Fill in all the details in prescribed format
- Complete application will all relevant documents should reach, Joint Registrar, Faculty of homoeopathic Medicine, 6th floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.