It’s the 20th installment of the Inside The Sports Car Paddock interview show, and we open with CORE autosport race engineer Jeff Braun and an engineering preview of IMSA’s upcoming 6 Hours of Watkins Glen; then close with insights on Computational Fluid Dynamics, the software tool that replicates aerodynamic wind tunnel testing.
Braun is followed by an assortment of world champions, pro-am drivers, and program managers captured at the Nurburgring 24 by Graham Goodwin.
- Jeff Braun (starts at 3m19s)
- Jorg Bergmeister (photo above), on winning the WEC GTE-Am title, post-race dramas at Le Mans, and his own driving future (starts at 27m07s);
- Kevin Estre, on the Le Mans GTE-Pro battle and dramas en route to clinching the GTE-Pro world title (starts at 34m47s);
- Josh Burdon, on the process leading up to his rookie N24 with the KCMG Nissan GTR squad (starts at 43m01s);
- Michael Lyons, on racing a Lamborghini, and why he’d rather race at the N24 than the historic Group Cs and F1 cars he often pedals (starts at 49m36s);
- Stefan Wendl, head of Mercedes AMG Customer Sport, on the launch of the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT3 (starts at 57m25s).