The much awaited nursery admissions for the academic session 2017 began today in around 1,400 private schools in Delhi-NCR.
- Jammu and Kashmir to introduce skill development courses in educational institutes
- IITs, NITs to either close or reduce seats in unpopular courses: HRD ministry
- Scholarships for Indians worth over AUD 1.8 million at Macquarie University, Australia: Check details
- MEA slams Jamia for not taking action on MoUs signed with Palestinian universities
- Students embark on month-long tour of North East to spread awareness and bridge communication gap
The much awaited nursery admissions for the academic session 2017 began today in around 1,400 private schools in Delhi-NCR. The admission procedure will be closes on March 31.
The government is yet to release the notification for 285 private schools, which are built on DDA land. (Read: Nursery Admissions 2017: Private schools to wait for new guidelines)
In order to apply online, follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the school’s official website
- Click on the link, ‘Apply online’
- Fill the online or offline form for concerned school
- Submit the form
- Parents have to visit the school for document verification
Documents need to be produced:
- Ration cards issued in the name of parents
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Aadhaar card/UID card of parents
The government has reserved 25 per cent of seats in pre-school, pre-primary and class 1 for the Economically Weaker Sections, Disadvantaged Groups (EWS/DG). The notification for the same will be released soon on the website.