The headlines are dire. “Frankfurt show’s visitor plunge could mean its end” intoned a recent article in Automotive News Europe. ANE Correspondent Christiaan Hetzner led off the story by pulling no punches. “ The Frankfurt auto show is doomed,” he wrote.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Toyota Copen GR Sport is a quirky sports car for Japan only
- Tokyo auto show looks for new thrills
- Italy’s auto show moves to Monza racetrack in reboot
- SPORTS CAR ICON PORSCHE LOOKS TO A SKYCAR PEOPLE WILL ENVY
- These are the five highest-horsepower sports cars under $50,000
- Texas Show Test: Will Auto Shows Be Reborn Or Die Lingering Death?
- Tesla’s Latest In-Car Software: Video Games, Streaming Video, More