Kia Motors has showcased the Seltos at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show. The SUV will be reportedly launched in the United States of America in 2020 and occupy the space between the already available Kia Soul and Kia Sportage.
- In the US sports car Toyota Supra sell for 0 dollars
- Auto sales in May: Early trends show small cars taking centrestage
- Mercedes Is Set To Restore The SL To Its Iconic Sports Car Status
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI review, test drive
- The 2020 New York Auto Show is Officially Cancelled
- MG Motor MGB: Legacy Of A British Sports Car
- Current-generation Honda Gold Wing to get Android Auto